Drip Zone Therapy
Powered by Vital Soltuions
More efficient recovery and increased nutrient levels can be achieved by infusing vitamins, minerals and other natural substances directly into the blood, bypassing the digestive system. Pro Recovery Zone's customized combinations of vitamins, minerals and naturally detoxifying agents will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. Let us help you evaluate how you can nurture your body and prevent it from becoming a breeding group for illnesses. Come visit us at our Biltmore location or let us help you recover in the comfort of your own home.
Athletic Recovery IV
Prepping for a competition or recovering from strenuous workouts? This custom blend of vitamins, electrolytes, aminos and minerals will help with sore muscles, cramping, energy and improve movement. Hydrated muscles, fascia and connective tissue function best fully hydrated.
Immune Boost IV
"Meyers Cocktail" blend of vitamin C, zinc, minerals and B vitamins giving you overall wellness and energy. This is a great pre and post travel infusion, wellness support for chronic conditions, nutritional support for vegans or chronic dieting.
No Regrets IV
Quick post party recovery. We can't undo every bad decision but let us help you rehydrate, flush toxins and reset your focus. Electrolytes, alkalizing agents, mood boosting B vitamins and electrolytes essential for deep hydration.
Medical staff with evaluate each case and make changes and recommendations based on each person's needs. Each custom bag is made according to FDA approved protocol. All products are from FDA approved compounding pharmacies, and all compounds are made in the USA. All infusions are administered by an experienced RN under the license of the medical director of Vital Solutions.
Frequently asked questions?
- How long will it take?
- Most IV bags will take about 1/2 hr. If additional hydration is required it will take additional time.
- Will it hurt?
- The IV needles we use are very small and RNs are very experienced in venipuncture…even with difficult veins.
- Can kids receive these treatments?
- Kids 13 and older or over 100lbs can receive our IVs. They must be willing and able to receive venipuncture.
- Who is NOT eligible for Vital H infusions?
- People with Kidney failure, receiving dialysis, Congestive Heart Failure, abnormal vital signs or experiencing any type of medical emergency.
- Where can I receive one of these IVs.
At the Pro Recovery Zone facility located in the Biltmore or in the comfort of you own home.
- Do you have group rates?
- Yes. Contact us with the details and we will offer you discounted rates for groups
Proper hydration benefits everyone. Our IVs are customized to address a variety of issues such as:
- Recovering from, or preparing for, intense athletic training
- Flu and common cold prevention and recovery
- Needing an energy boost form lack of sleep or overtaxing yourself
- Partying too hard
- Immune boost before or after traveling
- Treating symptoms of food poisoning
- Rejuvenation and hydration of the Skin
- Hydration when you can't keep fluids down
- Dehydration from heat exhaustion
- weight loss support
- migraine relief
- breastfeeding moms with dehydration and low milk supply….always check with your pediatrician and obgyn prior
- Substance abuse recovery (additional treatments including NAD therapy available with separate evaluation, procedure and protocol)